Tri-Valley Pediatrics offers a wide range of services in order to provide comprehensive care for your child from birth to young adulthood. Please see below and throughout our website for more details on what our practice has to offer.
From routine checkups to immunizations, Tri-Valley Pediatrics is equipped to handle all of your child's health needs. To help you and your family understand your treatment options, we've included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
Routine Physical Exam - Birth through 17 Years of Age
- During these visits your practitioner will discuss with various types of child care issues with you including growth and development, nutrition, safety and immunizations
- You will receive any necessary Educational Handouts at each visit
- Ages & Stages Questionnaire at 9 Months, 18 Months and 3 Years M-Chat Screening for Autism at 18 Months and 2 Years
- Our Certified Lactation Nurse, Lindsey Izurieta, CPNP, IBCLC, assists mothers and babies to overcome their difficulties with Breastfeeding
- Diagnosis and Management of Acute Pediatric Illness
- Chronic Disease Management
- Routine Immunizations
- Influenza Immunization
- Sports Physicals
- Lead Screening
- Wart Removal
- Minor Laceration Repair
- Splinting and Soft Cast placement for Sprain Joints
- Pulmonary Function Testing (for Asthma Diagnosis and Treatment)
- Sub-lingual Immunotherapy (shot free allergy treatment)
- Ear Piercing (from infant to adolescent)
- Acne Treatment
- Autism Screening
If your baby is delivered at ValleyCare Medical Center or San Ramon Regional Medical Center, your newborn will be seen by one of our Pediatricians while you remain in the hospital. On the day of discharge, we will make an appointment for you for your Initial Newborn Visit at our office. Your baby needs to be seen by one of our pediatricians at our office within 1 to 3 days after discharge or as instructed by the Neonatologist. This is usually a good time to call your insurance company and add your new baby to your policy and select a primary care physician if it is a requirement of your policy.
In the event your child has a sickness or injury that requires hospitalization, the pediatricians at Tri-Valley Pediatrics are on staff at ValleyCare Medical Center and San Ramon Regional Medical Center and will manage your child’s hospital course along with the hospitalist pediatricians.