Having a baby is one of the most exciting times in your life. Nothing is more rewarding than the privilege of caring for this new life and providing an environment in which both you and your child will thrive and develop. Choosing the pediatrician that can best care for your child is an important decision. At TRI-Valley Pediatrics Inc, we share your joy and enthusiasm and look forward to the opportunity in partnering with you on the exciting journey of raising a child.
Our Office Provides FREE prenatal consultation to expecting parents.
We offer in office and telephonic prenatal consultation.
Importance: This is the opportunity to meet with the doctor who will be caring for your child over next 20 years and establish child’s medical home.
Following issues are discussed during prenatal visit:
- Mother’s obstetric history, prenatal history, Ultrasound results and identify high risk situations if any.
- Family Support system.
- Feeding Plans: Breast feeding and/or formula feeding.
- Newborn Screening and Hearing screening tests.
- Family genetic history.
- Safety and anticipatory guidance including car seats, smoking, supine sleeping position to prevent SIDS, and appropriate crib accessories.
- Schedule of visits during the first year.
- Immunization Schedule
- Office hours and how the parents can get in touch with us during the day and how to reach us after hours and coverage in vacation times.
Please feel free to call our office if you have additional questions about us. Or, if you prefer, call today to schedule a prenatal, "get acquainted" meeting.
When your baby is born at an affiliated hospital, simply tell your obstetrician and the hospital staff that you have chosen TRI-Valley Pediatrics Inc as your child's pediatrician. Our office will be notified of your baby's birth by the hospital staff. Upon discharge, please contact our office about scheduling your baby's first visit to our office.
Visit our About Us section to learn more about our practice and doctors.
Explore our Resources section for some great tips on newborn care.
Again, Congratulations! Enjoy this exciting time.